小说直播
举报
2015-08-21
16:19
Eonian stars 楼主
3 石器时代艾利克斯
帖子:7

【Wither skulls的小说】骷髅之殇【写的不好的话见谅】_麦块我的世界论坛

Wither skulls(胴霊ドクロ,L'esprit de crane)是第一次发伤感小说,应该不会持续多久,请见谅【因为没啥好写的……】,但我一定拼命来写!放心啦!

这一次希望你能看下去,好吗?给WS一个鼓励!谢谢!

【对啦,我的名字代表什么自己来查吧!一是英语,二是日语,三是法语

我就是那颗最黯淡的星

打赏

打赏人数0钻石+10理由

只看楼主
打赏楼主
阔绰的打赏了钻石  1  颗
麦块有你更精彩 66666666666 交个朋友吧 土豪,不解释 愿HIM与你同在
确定
评论
LC盟主
3 石器时代史蒂夫
帖子:29

http://www.mckuai.com/thread-645885_4_0.html

1楼
2015-08-21 17:10
回复
要要,彻肯脑,服务器发展真好
Eonian stars 楼主
3 石器时代艾利克斯

I am a skeleton, my name is white.

I used to be free, and I hid in the daytime, and I came out to play at night.

The villagers were afraid of us, but we wouldn't hurt them, just to scare them.

Sheep, cattle are we practice archery target, we, like nomads, cosmopolitan, interesting to see friends, zombies, share the road way, scenery, enjoyable.

But, in our new year, a man named Steve came, he had just started when the villagers as timid, saw us run, but later, he found that we are weak, timid, and began to kill us. Not only us, but also our friends - Zombies, crawling.

We have suffered an unprecedented catastrophe in the world of the Lord! Mu Jian, stone sword, and even diamond sword are all cut in us, the arrow, magma and fire killed us, we have to hide in the ground floor. Can they even dug into the ground to come, forcing us against them, the more they can resist, more fierce, life is hopeless, die hard.

We are going to try to cluster to destroy them, and very effective. So, we called the spider, cave spiders, that they have been subject to genocide, but also often clusters are again to attack Steve. We listen to the later, agree with, say to them, thus, there are groups of time and group together with annihilation of Steve and single find we wiped out together.

They walked, silverfish again: they have no place to hide, no life. I said: "you can hide in the stone, waiting for his' presence ', so he came to bite him, kill him!"

They agree, we left the territory, Paibingbuzhen, decided to attack him. He had no sooner got, at the end of the shadow people will teleport to come over: "that goddamn Steve. He always us away, you talk about, how to do?"

I think: "once you see him to see you, just howl, hit him, kill him!"

At the end of the film, people nodded and disappeared in the cave.

3楼
2015-08-21 17:34
回复

我就是那颗最黯淡的星

笑瘾.
1 手无寸铁史蒂夫
帖子:1

火钳刘明

4楼
2015-08-21 17:37
回复
诗子轩、
9 钻石无忧史蒂夫
帖子:21

前排装逼

5楼
2015-08-21 17:50
回复

不过是些许风霜。

Eonian stars 楼主
3 石器时代艾利克斯

请不要水贴!

6楼
2015-08-22 14:15
回复

我就是那颗最黯淡的星

Eonian stars 楼主
3 石器时代艾利克斯

Ⅱ·Skeleton meeting 骷髅的会议

我们的祭司摆摆手,示意让我们发言。

我的朋友——僵尸姜饶说:“我们如此下去,会被史蒂夫全部消灭的!不如我们先手行动,杀了他!”

爬行者苦棱说:“这办法好是好,可该如何行动呢!姜饶,你先说说,该怎么分工!”

“很简单,”我想了想,回答,“我们在远处攻击;僵尸们跟踪他,近程攻击;你们可以无声地靠近他,爆炸,杀死他!”

“好!”大家拍手,“如此下来,我们一定会赢!!”

【有时间我就更完剩下的】

7楼
2015-08-22 14:40
回复

我就是那颗最黯淡的星

Eonian stars 楼主
3 石器时代艾利克斯

Our priests waved his hand, motioned us to speak.

My friend, zombles Jiang, said: "we are going to be destroyed by Steve! Why don't we just get action, kill him!"

Walker said: "this way is good, but how to act it! Ginger Rao, you first talk about how the division of labor!"

"It's simple," I thought, the answer, "we in the distance attack; zombies to track him down, a short range attack; you can approach him silently, explode and kill him!"

"Good!" Everyone clap hands, "so down, we are sure to win!!"

【I have time to finish the rest.】

8楼
2015-08-22 14:40
回复

我就是那颗最黯淡的星

Eonian stars 楼主
3 石器时代艾利克斯

算拉,没人看,还是不行了吧。

9楼
2015-08-26 12:58